-
August 19th, 2004, 09:51 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
You've got 2 years... to enjoy your high posting number! *evil look*
Hyper will beat everyone! WTF??!! Am I talking about myself in 3rd person... that's lame... I'm crazeeee...
Ph34r teh Hyp3r Guy!!!
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:06 PM
#13
Inactive Member
hah!...i laugh at the hyper one...
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:14 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
YK, how much posts did ya have, after losing your account?
What are ya laughing at? ^_^
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:26 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Yeah, once school starts Hypers posting phenomenon will discontinue I'd assume.
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:35 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Maybe, but I'll think of a way, to be on da board, 6 hours difference or not... but yeah, I can drop the "Hyper" stuff than... WTF?!! What am I saying? I AM HYPER!! I will never give up!!
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:37 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Stop posting!!
We mean it this time!
I will catch up with Hyper, quickly.
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:42 PM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL Make me!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:43 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Xel, make him.
Like.. mod his posts back to level retarded or something!
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#20
Inactive Member
around -3000 should be right.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks